Tuesday 16 August 2016

Excellent 4 star hotel in Bangalore for Business Travellers

My Bangalore trip this time was purely for business purpose. My company had planned an annual client meeting in Howard Johnson, an excellent 4 star hotel in Bangalore. I have heard many praises about this hotel from people and later I realised that, those were really true. 

Howard Johnson is really one of the best hotels near Hebbal, Bangalore. Me along with my colleagues were accommodated in the Executive Club Rooms on the 7th floor . The best part was, they were providing an Executive Lounge for us to take a peaceful break with a cup of freshly-brewed coffee. It also gave space for informal chit-chats amidst all the Business talks.The rooms were dedicatedly designed to give us a breather after the packed day! The well-appointed bathrooms with rain showers were a respite in the scorching Bangalore heat! The food in the in-house restaurant, The Nest was a much delectable experience. The food was so rich in taste, yet so very healthy! All the staff were very hospitable and were of much help during the work-hours. But, the aspect that amazed me most was their well-equipped conference hall. The meetings ran very smoothly and there was not a single fault.

As my stay was a much-hurried one, I could not explore much about the hotel. I would definitely come here whenever I plan a family holiday in Bangalore to enjoy the great Howard Johnson Hospitality. You can also visit their website for exciting offers throughout the year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment