Tuesday 8 September 2015

Hotels in Bangalore: A perfect roomy sojourn

Last Monday, I went to Bangalore for a business meeting. I had pre-booked for a standard room at Howard Johnson Bangalore, which is a 5-star business hotel, located near Manyata Tech Park, Hebbal. It is one of the best hotels with Banquet Halls in Bangalore

I checked in late as my flight was after office hours. To my surprise, my room-booking was upgraded to a suite at no extra cost. The suite was spotless and the washroom was ultra clean. It also had Hi Speed Wi-Fi, contemporary furniture, personal Minibar and refrigerator, and much more. I was already feeling good and enjoying the exclusive comfort at the suite.

Above that, the staff and the housekeeping people were very courteous. I would always remember the hearty welcome I was given at the hotel and the exemplary services offered to me. 

The hotel has an exotic banquet hall, a well-equipped modern gymnasium and a very nice cafe lounge called Verve. I really liked the flavoured tea and the lip-smacking snacks served to me at Verve. The hotel’s dining restaurant, Nest, is also awesome. It offers a wide range of Indian as well as regional specialties.
I would also appreciate the Spa and Sauna facility and a gleaming azure outdoor swimming pool at this hotel. Howard Johnson Bangalore excels in three major aspects: location, hospitality and ambience. Therefore, I would highly recommend it for a luxurious stay near Manyata Business Park. You need not hunt for various Hotels in Bangalore because Howard Johnson Bangalore is just ideal for you, regardless of whether you are a business travellers or just a leisure traveller.

No comments:

Post a Comment